Since I qualified from Glasgow University in 1993 I have helped hundreds of people regain confidence in their smiles. My own dental experiences are behind my passion for dentistry. When I was a teenager I broke my front teeth in a cycling accident and was embarrassed to smile for years. I grew up wondering why my Granny never ate with the family and when I was older I realised that she couldn’t face eating in front of us because of her false teeth. I get true pleasure from solving problems like those with cosmetic dentistry and dental implants.
- Transformation through cosmetic dentistry
- Good food
- My family
- Bill Dorfman – dentist Extreme Makeover USA
- Larry Rosenthal – dentist to A list celebrities in Manhattan
Everything we do is focused on you. We listen so you get the result you want, quickly and with appointment times that suit you.
We ask for feedback at the end of treatment and we hear the same comments again and again:
• I can’t stop smiling
• I feel so confident now
• I love having my photograph taken
• I can eat whatever I want
• I just wish I had done it sooner
Arrange an appointment and you’ll soon be saying the same things.