For Invisalign Glasgow based Dr Cashel guarantees results
Invisalign is a ground-breaking system used to rectify and straighten teeth as well as close any gaps that you may have between your teeth. In lots of scenarios Invisalign can be used instead of wire braces which have been the main stay of Orthodontics for many years.
The latest technologies are employed, harnessing the advances in 3D modelling to create a number of translucent aligners or clear braces. In comparison to traditional wire-braces they are virtually invisible and as such remove many of the stigmas that people associate with braces. Dr Cashel of Cashel Daisley has seen many patients successfully straighten their teeth without the embarrassment of traditional braces, so if you are considering invisible braces, Glasgow city centre based Dr Cashel is a great choice.
The clear aligners are individually made to mould to your teeth and gently correct your teeth into the desired position to give you a confident, natural looking smile.
How does the system work?
The clear aligners are simple and easy to use. All that the wearer needs to do is:
- Wear the aligners every day
- Remove the aligners when you are brushing your teeth
- Remove the aligners when you are eating
- Over time your teeth will begin to move into the desired position
- Every two weeks or so you change your aligners
- Visit your dentist regularly as advised so they can check on your progress
- Depending on the level of correction the full treatment can take between 6 – 18 months.
- At the end you will have a beautiful corrected simile
Is this system better that traditional metal braces?
First of all we need to say that both Invisalign and metal braces achieve their orthodontic objectives. That said some people prefer clear braces over metal braces for the following reasons:
- Discretion – Perhaps the main advantage over metal-wire braces is that they are far more discreet. This makes this option particularly more attractive for adults who are seeking to address smile imperfections without any ‘more visible’ disruptions to their lifestyle.
- Comfort – While there is generally a little, initial discomfort with any type of brace, metal braces can be more painful and cause inflammation to the soft tissue and the gums. This is very much reduced with the use of clear braces such as Invisalign.
- Convenience – The biggest advantage clear aligners have over traditional metal braces is that they can be removed, generally when you eat or brush your teeth. This minimises the risk of getting pieces of unsightly food trapped in the metal work, often without you knowing!
Here is an excellent, indepth Wikipedia article on Invisalign
How much does it cost?
The precise cost of using the system is based on the severity of the correction and will cost in the region of £2500 – £3500
Free consultation in Glasgow
If you would like to have a free Invisalign consultation in Glasgow then please use our contact form and we will get straight back to you.
Cashel Daisley also offer another teeth straightening system called Inman Aligner
By David Cashel