Veneers Cost – Price and Payment Plans
The cost of veneers treatment will vary with each patient. The price of veneers depends on the number of teeth involved, the amount of material needed and also the type of veneers in question, as prices fluctuate depending on whether you opt for porcelain or composite veneers. However, whatever the circumstances, we have a range of payment options available to you.
- Interest free credit for up to 12 month or interest bearing credit over a period of up to 5 years. All finance is subject to individual status. Terms and conditions apply. For example, a treatment plan of £3000 would be £166.67 per month over 12 months interest free credit, £93.50 per month over 3 years (7.9% APR representative) or £42.12 per month over 5 years (7.9% APR representative, deposit payable).
- Discount for payment in full before commencement of treatment
- MasterCard and Visa accepted
- Payment by instalments during treatment
- A full written estimate is provided before all treatment. Costs vary according to individual patient’s needs and wants.
Veneers: composite veneers from £250, porcelain veneers from £650
- Single implant (including crown): from £1950
- Implant retained over-dentures: from £4500 per jaw
- Whitening: from £395
- Invisalign: from £3500
We recommend that our patients join our membership plan which starts at £18.00 per month for 2 exams and 2 hygiene sessions annually.
We are proud of our work and provide a warranty of 2-5 years depending on the treatment received (conditions apply).